What is Public Relations and why do I need it?
- The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) defines Public Relations (PR) as “a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics.”
- Public Relations plays a vital role in relaying information to potential and existing customers about you, your company, and its products or services, in efforts to evoke an emotion or behavior. So, if you or your company has information to share with potential or existing customers about a product or service, then chances are, you need PR!
What’s the difference between PR/Communications/Social Media?
- Public Relations is “a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics.”1
- Communications is using corporate or institutional communications to create, strengthen, among key audiences, opinion favorable to the attainment of corporate/institutional goals.
- Social Media is the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
What is your cost structure?
- For the most accurate information on pricing, please schedule a consultation. During a consultation session, we will discuss your needs, provide additional insight, and determine what costs you can expect to incur.